CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum


Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:34 am

Important Note on Update 1.02:
I did put two old files by accident inside the codebase-php... heres the correct ones: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry for the incovenience..

Admin
Admin

Posts : 80
Points : 50
Join date : 2011-09-21

http://cityvillebot.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  <BQ> on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:36 am

Admin wrote:Important Note on Update 1.02:
I did put two old files by accident inside the codebase-php... heres the correct ones:

Sorry for the incovenience..

say it

<BQ>

Posts : 221
Points : 226
Join date : 2011-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  dada79 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:38 am

<BQ> wrote:
done Very Happy
curious 1 cycle is good, next bad ...
your $extraVisits = $obj['mechanicData']['harvestState']['customersReq'] - $obj['mechanicData']['harvestState']['customers'];

seems to be < 100 ...well

try this :

Code:
function processVisits($obj, $silent = true) {
      $extraVisits = $obj['lastSavedMax'] - $obj['visits'];
      if ($obj["className"] == "Hotel" ||
        $obj["className"] == "Mall" ||
        $obj["className"] == "SocialBusiness" ||
        (isset($obj["derivesFrom"]) && ($obj["derivesFrom"]=="hotel_sailboat_low")))
        {
        $extraVisits = $obj['mechanicData']['harvestState']['customersReq'] - $obj['mechanicData']['harvestState']['customers'];
        }

      unset($this->error_msg);

      for ( $i = $extraVisits ; $i > 0 ; $i = $i - 100){
         if ( $i > 100 ) $this->processVisitsFragment($obj, 100, $silent);
         else $this->processVisitsFragment($obj, $i, $silent);
      }
   }

dada79

Posts : 53
Points : 38
Join date : 2011-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:44 am

Blondero wrote:
ERROR: Wonder::getRadius - Invalid client enqueue time
theres a problem with the wonder that we trying to figure out how to solve it...
with thw wonder close of the building the bot will cause this error...
pls have patience and wait till we manage to find a solution for this

Admin
Admin

Posts : 80
Points : 50
Join date : 2011-09-21

http://cityvillebot.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:29 am

dada79 wrote:
$amf->_bodys[0]->_value[1][0]['params'][2] = microtime(true);
for clientEnqueueTime just do : microtime(true); and it seems to work fine Wink
many thanks to sowijo_kaskuser Smile

microtime(true) = $clientEnqueueTime (or even $enqueueTime)...

and microtime(true) has some extra data after the "." wich the original flash game do not send it... you can check by your self...

also the right place to put it: $amf->_bodys[0]->_value[1][0]['params'][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was showed by me lastnight =]

also i did say last night about this:
Code:

$amf->_bodys[0]->_value[1][0]['params'][3][0] = $this->xmlsOb->GetBuildingsProductCount($obj['itemName']);
$amf->_bodys[0]->_value[1][0]['params'][3][1] = 0;
the $amf->_bodys[0]->_value[1][0]['params'][3][0] = the amount of goods/visit needed

Admin
Admin

Posts : 80
Points : 50
Join date : 2011-09-21

http://cityvillebot.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  miraclesuki on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:26 pm

hello guys, i got a problem that after i started the bot and i was directly run into the game....???
i never see any plugin name on left sidebar but only a "SETTINGS" button was shown...

how to fix this? thanks guys. Very Happy

miraclesuki

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  <BQ> on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:31 pm

miraclesuki wrote:hello guys, i got a problem that after i started the bot and i was directly run into the game....???
i never see any plugin name on left sidebar but only a "SETTINGS" button was shown...

how to fix this? thanks guys. Very Happy

maybe you have to deactivate the safe browse function in your FB ACC
Account settings >>> security >>> safe browsing

<BQ>

Posts : 221
Points : 226
Join date : 2011-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  miraclesuki on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:38 pm

<BQ> wrote:
miraclesuki wrote:hello guys, i got a problem that after i started the bot and i was directly run into the game....???
i never see any plugin name on left sidebar but only a "SETTINGS" button was shown...

how to fix this? thanks guys. Very Happy

maybe you have to deactivate the safe browse function in your FB ACC
Account settings >>> security >>> safe browsing
thanks, but i have turned off this function before asking the question...
it directly run into the game but there was no such tabs(plugins) in left sidebar....
anyone can helps?

miraclesuki

Posts : 3
Points : 3
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  dada79 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:44 pm

always have this issue :

Code:
BOT IS STOPED.
If running on windows 7, please run the bot as administrator
Cannot find MainRequest.bin or Headers.bin
è Bot Init [Phase 1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOT IS RUNNING.

after stoped bot for a long time ,when I start it ...

dada79

Posts : 53
Points : 38
Join date : 2011-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  kns4945 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:59 pm

please make a new neighbor plugin please i beg u Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
avatar
kns4945

Posts : 9
Points : 17
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 70
Location : india

http://www.facebook.com/greek123

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  surfingman on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 pm

dada79 wrote:always have this issue :

Code:
BOT IS STOPED.
If running on windows 7, please run the bot as administrator
Cannot find MainRequest.bin or Headers.bin
è Bot Init [Phase 1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOT IS RUNNING.

after stoped bot for a long time ,when I start it ...

Hi,
I´m having the same error message. (using XP 32bit)
But I left the bot running unattendet.
When I looked a few hours later, this message was in the log.

btw, my bot does not use goods, but it is written in the log...
I´ve tried many possible and impossible Smile settings in the "business settings" section, but nothing helped.
The bot collects normal with streakbonus, but when supplying the businesses, it doesn´t use goods.

I like the new bot cheers but with this behavior it´s not useable. Sad

surfingman

Posts : 228
Points : 226
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  <BQ> on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:11 pm

surfingman wrote:

btw, my bot does not use goods, but it is written in the log...
I´ve tried many possible and impossible Smile settings in the "business settings" section, but nothing helped.
The bot collects normal with streakbonus, but when supplying the businesses, it doesn´t use goods.

I like the new bot cheers but with this behavior it´s not useable. Sad

Z reworked some data, becoz the collecting buisniss function takes not goods

<BQ>

Posts : 221
Points : 226
Join date : 2011-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  dada79 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:12 pm

surfingman wrote:

I´ve tried many possible and impossible Smile settings in the "business settings" section, but nothing helped.
The bot collects normal with streakbonus, but when supplying the businesses, it doesn´t use goods.

I like the new bot cheers but with this behavior it´s not useable. Sad

If you you have checked supply business without goods its quite normal , it doesn't use your own goods ...

dada79

Posts : 53
Points : 38
Join date : 2011-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  Notonlybits on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:25 pm

dada79 wrote:always have this issue :

Code:
BOT IS STOPED.
If running on windows 7, please run the bot as administrator
Cannot find MainRequest.bin or Headers.bin
è Bot Init [Phase 1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BOT IS RUNNING.

after stoped bot for a long time ,when I start it ...

+1

running it as admin in Win7 64 bits. No problem with the previous bot, your revamped one.

Thx for your effort in this project. You have another beta tester if u need it...

Notonlybits

Posts : 7
Points : 9
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:32 pm

Notonlybits wrote:
+1

running it as admin in Win7 64 bits. No problem with the previous bot, your revamped one.

Thx for your effort in this project. You have another beta tester if u need it...

problem fixed... ill be posting an update in 1hr or less..

Admin
Admin

Posts : 80
Points : 50
Join date : 2011-09-21

http://cityvillebot.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  surfingman on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:19 pm

dada79 wrote:
surfingman wrote:

I´ve tried many possible and impossible Smile settings in the "business settings" section, but nothing helped.
The bot collects normal with streakbonus, but when supplying the businesses, it doesn´t use goods.

I like the new bot cheers but with this behavior it´s not useable. Sad

If you you have checked supply business without goods its quite normal , it doesn't use your own goods ...

I know, but I have checked "supply business WITH goods" and it doesn´t use my goods...


surfingman

Posts : 228
Points : 226
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:00 pm

UPDATED 1.03 - Go to page 1 for details...



NOTE: there still some errors on visiting some buildings of your neighbors... this is happening becos sometimes the bot tries to collect a building without this building is ready or enabled to collect... this error does NOT affect the running of the bot as it continues...
It is a lacking of a "check" function.. nothing else... wich will be implemented in a future update (hopefully)..



thx for your patience.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 80
Points : 50
Join date : 2011-09-21

http://cityvillebot.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  evesham on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:25 pm

thanks tony for the 1.03 update, the buildings plugin is working great now with or without goods.

evesham

Posts : 33
Points : 45
Join date : 2011-09-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  Blondero on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:31 pm

thx for update buildung supply now works..

found new prob Smile


ERROR: Sequence OOSlBONUSl ERROR: This action does not support streakbonus
ERROR: Sequence OOS
ERROR: OOSLoading configuration...
ERROR: OOS
[Neighbors] Accepting help on obj=4448
[Neighbors] Accepting help on obj=2878
[Neighbors] Accepting help on obj=7357
[Neighbors] Accepting help on obj=11409
[Neighbors] Accepting help on obj=11292
[Neighbors] Accepting help from: 20143947532
[NEIGHBORS-Help(Accepting)] Start accepting work from Neighbors...

and he still does not collect any one building
res_luxuryapt and res_beachfrontapt

thx for your works.

Blondero

Posts : 49
Points : 52
Join date : 2011-09-21

Back to top Go down

collect from neighbors businesses

Post  mauleaur on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:52 pm

nm


Last edited by mauleaur on Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

mauleaur

Posts : 6
Points : 10
Join date : 2011-09-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Blondero wrote:thx for update buildung supply now works..

found new prob Smile


ERROR: Sequence OOSlBONUSl ERROR: This action does not support streakbonus
ERROR: Sequence OOS
ERROR: OOSLoading configuration...
ERROR: OOS
[Neighbors] Accepting help on obj=4448
[Neighbors] Accepting help on obj=2878
[Neighbors] Accepting help on obj=7357
[Neighbors] Accepting help on obj=11409
[Neighbors] Accepting help on obj=11292
[Neighbors] Accepting help from: 20143947532
[NEIGHBORS-Help(Accepting)] Start accepting work from Neighbors...

and he still does not collect any one building
res_luxuryapt and res_beachfrontapt

thx for your works.

its not "new".. you just have to READ a lil bit
Admin wrote:
NOTE: there still some errors on visiting some buildings of your neighbors... this is happening becos sometimes the bot tries to collect a building without this building is ready or enabled to collect... this error does NOT affect the running of the bot as it continues...
It is a lacking of a "check" function.. nothing else... wich will be implemented in a future update (hopefully)..



thx for your patience.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 80
Points : 50
Join date : 2011-09-21

http://cityvillebot.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  Blondero on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:55 pm

uuuh damn.
sorry Smile

but all other works fine. thx for update

Blondero

Posts : 49
Points : 52
Join date : 2011-09-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  Admin on Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:56 pm

mauleaur wrote:I have a mission to collect from 80 neighbor businesses. When i Use neighbors plug to collect from businesses, I don't get credit for the mission.
here some log showing me visiting

i hope you are not browsing your city in the same time as the bot is working...

I did all my missions that was necessary vitisiting.. without problems so far.. i got credit in all of them..
cant tell for sure why you didnt

Admin
Admin

Posts : 80
Points : 50
Join date : 2011-09-21

http://cityvillebot.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  surfingman on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:11 am

Thanks for the quick response time.

Now the Bot works nearly perfect Wink

surfingman

Posts : 228
Points : 226
Join date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

i beg u help me please

Post  kns4945 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:56 pm

error with neighbor plugin

Loading game params
BOT HAS FINISHED WORK
BOT HAS FINISHED WORK
The session expired, the bot will restart in 10 seconds
ERROR: User not found
[Neighbors] Bless neighbor (Plot) (plot_crop) (plot_carrots) , id : 398
[BONUS] streakBonus3: 10312

or

===========================
Loading game params
The session expired, the bot will restart in 10 seconds
ERROR: AMFPHP_RUNTIME_ERROR
[BONUS] streakBonus3: 10312 coins
[Neighbors] Bless neighbor (Plot) (plot_crop) (plot_coinpineapple) , id : 209
[BONUS] streakBonus3: 10312 coins
[Neighbors] Bless neighbor (Plot) (plot_crop) (plot_coinpineapple) , id : 177
[BONUS] streakBonus3: 10312 coins
[Neighbors] Bless neighbor


These are the two errors i face when i use neighbors plugin please reply i need help confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused
avatar
kns4945

Posts : 9
Points : 17
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 70
Location : india

http://www.facebook.com/greek123

Back to top Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum