» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

KPD Plugin V2.0

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KPD Plugin V2.0

Post  abrarnawazshaik on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:27 am

i m dying here for it Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

people who have it can PM me!

Last edited by abrarnawazshaik on Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

abrarnawazshaik

Back to top Go down

Re: KPD Plugin V2.0

Post  AQIROCK on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:38 am

of course you can get it, USD20 please send it to tHc lol!
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

:P

Post  abrarnawazshaik on Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:39 am

AQIROCK wrote:of course you can get it, USD20 please send it to tHc lol!

Hahahahaha bro if i had that much money i would sure bought it LONG BACK!! lol! lol! Razz

abrarnawazshaik

Back to top Go down

Post  cygnus on Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:18 am

It is a fair price for the work and benefits it produces, if I can
figure out how to contact thc will buy.

cygnus

Back to top Go down

Post  florin on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 am

AQIROCK wrote:of course you can get it, USD20 please send it to tHc lol!

I have pay 20$ for this plugin, and is brilliant. You cant compare with citymagic
This plugin is made for your "ID". So watch out from where you buy this....
florin

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:28 am

money is not a guarantee at all. lol, i only said that to begin with to stop people bugging me and flooding me with messages for it and about it, its got security for a reason and cant just be shared... Doesnt help that some stupid kids post screens to cause even more excitement. Its kpds work, i just hand money to him, only did it because he is awol and busy with real life not virtual, only a select few got after thoroughly checking their id and see who they where and who their friends where, there is no point asking anyone for it, as it wont running on any disallowed id and logs if you try, so i wish people would just stop asking Smile be happy with magic which you shouldnt have anyway... and have abused the hell out of Smile Just like once i said $1 per 2 million energy, minimum 20 million energy, I stopped getting flooded with people begging, as it instantly cuts out all the people who think everything in life should be free Smile, the whole magic shit has left a bad taste in devs mouths and shows that players do what they want when they want, with no respect really at all for the people that allow them to do those things in the first place , thats why right from start only people offered stuff have been people that have been kind enough to make a donation, not because they wanted stuff put because they actually felt like they wanted to reward devs for thier work.... Those people are few and far between Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tHc

Back to top Go down

Post  CangryMan on Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:11 pm

tHc wrote:money is not a guarantee at all. lol, i only said that to begin with to stop people bugging me and flooding me with messages for it and about it, its got security for a reason and cant just be shared... Doesnt help that some stupid kids post screens to cause even more excitement. Its kpds work, i just hand money to him, only did it because he is awol and busy with real life not virtual, only a select few got after thoroughly checking their id and see who they where and who their friends where, there is no point asking anyone for it, as it wont running on any disallowed id and logs if you try, so i wish people would just stop asking Smile be happy with magic which you shouldnt have anyway... and have abused the hell out of Smile Just like once i said $1 per 2 million energy, minimum 20 million energy, I stopped getting flooded with people begging, as it instantly cuts out all the people who think everything in life should be free Smile, the whole magic shit has left a bad taste in devs mouths and shows that players do what they want when they want, with no respect really at all for the people that allow them to do those things in the first place , thats why right from start only people offered stuff have been people that have been kind enough to make a donation, not because they wanted stuff put because they actually felt like they wanted to reward devs for thier work.... Those people are few and far between Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well said, why is that people can not keep playing normal?, What is the problem with that .. people are too obsessed Rolling Eyes
CangryMan

Back to top Go down

Post  AQIROCK on Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:41 pm

hmm wonder why a normal user being in this forum Rolling Eyes
AQIROCK

Back to top Go down

Post  ale66 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:13 pm

Unfortunately people do not know how to use these systems and take advantage of putting the others to use wisely it can no longer use, you must be able to measure the tricks and do not overdo it, like to me to buy the plugin, but the real life and my situation i may, i congratulate the developers for the work they do ignoble shame that there are people who cause these problems, thanks to all of you i always follow are great, greetings from Italy.
sorry my english by google translate Embarassed
ale66

Back to top Go down

Post  Lomen on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 pm

CangryMan wrote:why is that people can not keep playing normal?, What is the problem with that .. people are too obsessed

tell that to the ppl creating these groups on FB and luring others to add their friends so they can get free stuffs...they're posting pictures of all the cash items and they're over doing it. i have known this plug since Nov of last year and never seen it gone spiral like this...so stupid of these ppl.

Lomen

Back to top Go down

Post  cpsupermarc on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:39 am

i cant afford it...huhuhu 20d is about p800 here...thats almost 4 days of 8 hours work...tsk tsk tsk

Last edited by cpsupermarc on Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More)

cpsupermarc

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:12 am

cpsupermarc wrote:i cant afford it...huhuhu 20d is about p800 here...thats almost 4 days of 8 hours work...tsk tsk tsk

And who wants to know this? Always people begging to get stuff for free......ridiculous....... No

Elliken

Back to top Go down

Post  tHc on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:22 am

Just to set story straight, its never really about $, i had never sold magic and not even a donate button for sowijo, yet people openly where/are and its not even their work, although the reason is they spent alot of time modifying it of course lol all they had changed is that it sends all items to inventory afterwards ,( to make badass screenshots to showoff of course) to begin with its kpds work and it was offered to a couple of donators to purchase if they wish, since then someone somehow got access to it or someone with it posted a screenshot to their mates of whatever , it showed in a couple of groups in irc and in pm, people started flooding me with requests and people where talking of its existence , i decided i could combat this by following similar lines kpd took, since he wasnt around and had been awol, and since magic and everything else will patch at some point very soon, (I wonder why????????) i thought saying it was for sale would limit the 1000s of people begging, and thinking they are telling me what i want to hear etc, as the magic begging was bad enough. however a few people that passed the test where offered access, (as some people seem to actually care for developers work and listen and take advice from them) looked to their ids of course like it always has been Smile

tHc

Back to top Go down

It's not possible

Post  Kous92 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:22 am

Given that Z* is to put out of harm's cheating and all plugins of the robot, this plugin will not necessarily free given the situation? Z* necessarily visit the site and makes a report for patcher.The only way for KPD2 becomes free, it's an anti-patch detection and anti-cheating that restores the server is created and utilisé.But this system does not exists, only a hacker, or a pro from the computer and of cheating might develop, but which?Z* insults works of developper if its patched.
Kous92

Back to top Go down

Post  theclarets1969 on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:26 am

tHc wrote:Just to set story straight, its never really about $, i had never sold magic and not even a donate button for sowijo, yet people openly where/are and its not even their work, although the reason is they spent alot of time modifying it of course lol all they had changed is that it sends all items to inventory afterwards ,( to make badass screenshots to showoff of course) to begin with its kpds work and it was offered to a couple of donators to purchase if they wish, since then someone somehow got access to it or someone with it posted a screenshot to their mates of whatever , it showed in a couple of groups in irc and in pm, people started flooding me with requests and people where talking of its existence , i decided i could combat this by following similar lines kpd took, since he wasnt around and had been awol, and since magic and everything else will patch at some point very soon, (I wonder why????????) i thought saying it was for sale would limit the 1000s of people begging, and thinking they are telling me what i want to hear etc, as the magic begging was bad enough. however a few people that passed the test where offered access, (as some people seem to actually care for developers work and listen and take advice from them) looked to their ids of course like it always has been Smile
so true thc......

theclarets1969

Back to top Go down

Trying to support you guys

Post  ponderit on Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:56 am

want to support you guys but no one answers a pm.

ponderit

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:44 am

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  cpsupermarc on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:18 am

Elliken wrote:
cpsupermarc wrote:i cant afford it...huhuhu 20d is about p800 here...thats almost 4 days of 8 hours work...tsk tsk tsk

And who wants to know this? Always people begging to get stuff for free......ridiculous....... No

im just saying that i cant afford it...period..thats all...therefore i cant have the chance to use it...if i am rich enough or have the money i am more than willing to pay for it! the mods and the devs deserve it for all the hard work they have done for this forum and bot and i respect them for that...i never asked or begged for it in anyone else so why make me the bad person here? im just expressing my thoughts thats all...

cpsupermarc

Back to top Go down

Post  cpsupermarc on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:20 am

surfingman wrote:

It seems you have enough money to come online and post senseless things...

im just saying that i cant afford it...period..thats all...therefore i cant have the chance to use it...if i am rich enough or have the money i am more than willing to pay for it! the mods and the devs deserve it for all the hard work they have done for this forum and bot and i respect them for that...i never asked or begged for it in anyone else so why make me the bad person here? im just expressing my thoughts thats all...

@surfingman: does the word wi-fi ring a bell to you?....i get free wifi access at school...youre old enough to know about this shame on you...

cpsupermarc

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:59 am

Last edited by surfingman on Mon May 06, 2013 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  bahatu on Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:23 pm

KPD 2.0 What is being done?

bahatu

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliken on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:37 pm

bahatu wrote:KPD 2.0 What is being done?

No No NOTHING No No

Elliken

Back to top Go down

anyone have kpd2.0

Post  u.k productions on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:39 am

if anyone have kpd2.0 then he/she give me the link of kpd and i give him/her the link of citymagic
u.k productions

http://urbankidsproductions.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  florin on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:10 am

u.k productions wrote:if anyone have kpd2.0 then he/she give me the link of kpd and i give him/her the link of citymagic

any link for kpd2 is useless, because this plugin have built in your Z... ID...
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
florin

Back to top Go down

Post  madmaca on Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:17 am

u.k productions wrote:
if anyone have kpd2.0 then he/she give me the link of kpd and i give him/her the link of citymagic

Here is a novel thought, how about you respect the Devs and not ask others to pass on there work against there wishes. Maybe dig into your pocket and ask the Devs if they wish to sell it to you, however given you have used citymagic against there wishes I highly doubt you would get it. Why people think they have a god given right to things for free is beyond me.

madmaca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top