CityVilleBot (Project DEVIL)
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum


PHP Warning: SQLite3::exec(): database disk image is malformed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PHP Warning: SQLite3::exec(): database disk image is malformed

Post  CangryMan on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:27 pm

PHP Warning: SQLite3::exec(): database disk image is malformed in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\LocalDataClass.php on line 66

I get this message in all plugins

I cannot use Building2
Code:
Warning: SQLite3::exec(): database disk image is malformed in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\LocalDataClass.php on line 66 Warning: SQLite3::query(): Unable to execute statement: database disk image is malformed in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\LocalDataClass.php on line 296 We came to error message.
***************************************
** The Database was not responding
** Please try refresh in few seconds.
**
** If you see this a lot, try not to use the plugins when BOT is doing work.
** Stop the BOT before using the plug-in's
***************************************
avatar
CangryMan

Posts : 166
Points : 212
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : Jupiter

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Warning: SQLite3::exec(): database disk image is malformed

Post  Little Todd on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:00 am

CangryMan wrote:PHP Warning: SQLite3::exec(): database disk image is malformed in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\LocalDataClass.php on line 66

I get this message in all plugins

I cannot use Building2
Code:
Warning: SQLite3::exec(): database disk image is malformed in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\LocalDataClass.php on line 66 Warning: SQLite3::query(): Unable to execute statement: database disk image is malformed in C:\Program Files (x86)\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\LocalDataClass.php on line 296 We came to error message.
***************************************
** The Database was not responding
** Please try refresh in few seconds.
**
** If you see this a lot, try not to use the plugins when BOT is doing work.
** Stop the BOT before using the plug-in's
***************************************

The database has become corrupted.

Try deleting all files in the 'Profiles' folder.

Little Todd

Posts : 409
Points : 425
Join date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Warning: SQLite3::exec(): database disk image is malformed

Post  CangryMan on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:14 am

Little Todd wrote:
CangryMan wrote:[/code]

The database has become corrupted.

Try deleting all files in the 'Profiles' folder.

Thank you Little Todd the problem was solved!! Very Happy
avatar
CangryMan

Posts : 166
Points : 212
Join date : 2012-03-12
Location : Jupiter

Back to top Go down

php warning bot does not start

Post  ashishjain on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:36 am

BOT IS STOPED.
PHP Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to cityvillefb.static.zgncdn.com:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. ) in C:\Program Files\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\Utils.php on line 49
PHP Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in C:\Program Files\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\Utils.php on line 49
ERROR: (0) php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known.
Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to cityvillefb.static.zgncdn.com:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. ) in C:\Program Files\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\Utils.php on line 49
Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in C:\Program Files\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\Utils.php on line 49
# Downloading effectsConfig.xml
> Decompressing done.
> Download done.
# Downloading en_US.xml.z
> Decompressing done.
> Download done.
> Downloaded 1 MB
# Downloading gameSettings.xml.z
UpdateXML
├ĘBot Init [Phase 1]
_
BOT IS RUNNING.
AMF Data Saved
Headers Saved.
BUILDING AMF DATA
WAITING AMF DATA.
Auto Run is Deactivate.
_
Firewall Exception: Present
Windows Firewall is ON

ashishjain

Posts : 8
Points : 8
Join date : 2012-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Warning: SQLite3::exec(): database disk image is malformed

Post  Little Todd on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:39 am

ashishjain wrote: BOT IS STOPED.
PHP Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to cityvillefb.static.zgncdn.com:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. ) in C:\Program Files\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\Utils.php on line 49
PHP Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in C:\Program Files\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\Utils.php on line 49
ERROR: (0) php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known.
Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to cityvillefb.static.zgncdn.com:80 (php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. ) in C:\Program Files\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\Utils.php on line 49
Warning: fsockopen(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: No such host is known. in C:\Program Files\CVBot - Project DEVIL 1.10\codebase-php\Utils.php on line 49
# Downloading effectsConfig.xml
> Decompressing done.
> Download done.
# Downloading en_US.xml.z
> Decompressing done.
> Download done.
> Downloaded 1 MB
# Downloading gameSettings.xml.z
UpdateXML
├ĘBot Init [Phase 1]
_
BOT IS RUNNING.
AMF Data Saved
Headers Saved.
BUILDING AMF DATA
WAITING AMF DATA.
Auto Run is Deactivate.
_
Firewall Exception: Present
Windows Firewall is ON

This is not a problem with the bot. It is a problem with your internet connection.

Could be your firewall, I don't know. I don't use the windows firewall.

Little Todd

Posts : 409
Points : 425
Join date : 2012-02-23

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Warning: SQLite3::exec(): database disk image is malformed

Post  ashishjain on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:55 pm

thank

ashishjain

Posts : 8
Points : 8
Join date : 2012-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Warning: SQLite3::exec(): database disk image is malformed

Post  ashishjain on Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:02 pm

access violation at address 005d5A13 in module cvbotdevil.exe. read of address 00000000.

can you please help to provide solution for this aswell.

ashishjain

Posts : 8
Points : 8
Join date : 2012-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: PHP Warning: SQLite3::exec(): database disk image is malformed

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum