» Try LilyCity HD, it's a real cityville clone
Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:52 pm by ertyanna

» expansions cityville hack new 12/12/15
Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:52 pm by nico

» Biohazard Problem Expansion
Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:12 pm by CV FO LIFE

» CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?
Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:09 pm by CV FO LIFE

» hello friends i have new update of cv bot project devil 1.10 update (2.01)
Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm by Blue Angel

» [Resolved] codebase-php Error
Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:22 am by nico

» -_- Which bot is now working ????
Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:06 pm by lobobpf6

» bot 1.2 does nt work
Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:00 am by nathaliafariass

» COMO FUNCIONA
Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:38 am by nathaliafariass

Affiliates
free forum

Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Project DEVIL 1.10 (29.10.2011)

Post  CityVille on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:18 am

colinpritham wrote:for all people who are getting error.....pls to a fresh install do not over write with old bot files..delete all your old bot file folder.................a fresh install works fine with no problems at all.

u are right Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CityVille

Back to top Go down

same...

Post  cpsupermarc on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:40 am

Already tried deleating my old bot...installed this version but still wont work...only loads my city and thats it...old revamped version works fine...i dont know why it wont work on this devil version...

cpsupermarc

Back to top Go down

Post  colinpritham on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:14 pm

are u clicking on facebook home on bot and then going on cityville...............u should not do that.do not use FBhome to browse . first time user takes time to load as it as to download the files.wait for some time do not go to FB home which loads facebook home page and then clicking on cityville link.
colinpritham

Back to top Go down

Post  CityVille on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:28 pm

I suggest that if the admin is really capable of modifying bot
Then he might have build a bot which is in-build on Google chrome (not internet explorer)

That is the browser should be chrome so that everyone can use it ...............waiting for admins reply Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CityVille

Back to top Go down

Post  surfingman on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:08 pm

CityVille wrote:I suggest that if the admin is really capable of modifying bot
Then he might have build a bot which is in-build on Google chrome (not internet explorer)

That is the browser should be chrome so that everyone can use it ...............waiting for admins reply Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sorry, but I think that´s a bad idea.
1. If the coder follows your wish, he has to take care of two versions. The one for Chrome and a standalone Bot.
2. If he changes to update only the Chrome version, what should all other users do, only using a browser, other than Chrome?

It´s ok, as it is. CV-Bot as a standalone project.

surfingman

Back to top Go down

Post  CityVille on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:14 pm

surfingman wrote:
CityVille wrote:I suggest that if the admin is really capable of modifying bot

Sorry, but I think that´s a bad idea.
1. If the coder follows your wish, he has to take care of two versions. The one for Chrome and a standalone Bot.
2. If he changes to update only the Chrome version, what should all other users do, only using a browser, other than Chrome?

It´s ok, as it is. CV-Bot as a standalone project.

What i mean is we can switch the browser we wish ................ Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

CityVille

Back to top Go down

Problem with bot.

Post  Tzache on Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:11 pm

I installed the DevilBot into C:\CVBot run it and i get
"WAITING AMF DATA.
Auto-Start (timer) is OFF
Auto-Start (timer) is ON
Auto Run is Deactivate."

And that's it. I can play inside the window but that's all. No plugin bar no bot working / loading images etc.
I've cleaned everything from ccleaner. I run win 7 64bit ie 8.0.7601. With flash 10.3 (i've tryed with flash 11 too)

P.S. The old revamped one is working but out of date Sad. I would really enjoy your version of bot. Thanks in advance

P.P.S. Php.exe doesnt show up in process list in task manager.
ppps Think it's possible that the old (revamped bot) to mess up with registries of this version and php beeing assigned to only one of the versions ?

pppps I've noticed in the status bar (next to waiting for amf data) it says at some point jscript:false

Tzache

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:27 pm

craxy virux wrote:i just noticed this version is slower than your revamped version..why is that sir? is there any solution?
slower in what especific?

Admin
Admin

http://cityvillebot.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post  diogoico on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:36 pm

For some reason the bot stops after loading everything and there is no error message any idea what to do?

diogoico

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:47 pm

CityVille wrote:
What i mean is we can switch the browser we wish ................ Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Some ppl already talked about this...
In fact its not impossible.. i just cant doit becos it will request alot more time.. and time is someting that i dont have much...
Righ now, i made this "application" from the scratch... im also fixing everthing possible on the already existent plugins.. and also made a new plugin (Inbox)...
If you pay attention.. its a hell lot work for just 1 person.. thx to ppl like dada79, BQ (BQuake) and others, i can still be able to do the things quite fast and up-to-date...
on top of this.. i have a real life, wich is quite demanding and tiring.. in resume, im able to do this only with my free time and with helpful ppl..
and also dont forget that is for FREE =]

besides... the IE has a natural library coming with EVERY windows version.. wich is more simple and easy to implement in programs like this...

Sorry.. but i will keep with IE =]

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:08 am

william2chao wrote:Sorry for the cross post. I guess this is a better place, since there are others did the similar post. Anyway, thank you for the great work. Hope the following info can be helpful.

This seems to be common problem among a lot of users. I tried the following thing to get the plugin tabs to show up in vale.

1) Cleanup the cache and temp files (with ccleaner).
2) cleanup the flash player global/web storage.
3) Run IE8 and up to date flash player (10.3). I heard IE9 is not a must.
4) Run 1.01, 1.02, 1.04.
5) Devil 1.04 only shows the IE8 in the screen. It can go all the way to cityville and play it.
6) I run Devil 1.04 multiple times on multiple WinXP. With all the WinXP SP3 patches installed.
7) I install and clean up Devil 1.04 install director multiple times.
The first few times, after I turn off the FB security browsing (https). It resolved the java script errors by itself.

I hope these information help. Please ask me more about the Devil 1.04's behavior and try things to resolve the problem. I will do as asked.
Tzache wrote: I installed the DevilBot into C:\CVBot run it and i get
"WAITING AMF DATA.
Auto-Start (timer) is OFF
Auto-Start (timer) is ON
Auto Run is Deactivate."

And that's it. I can play inside the window but that's all. No plugin bar no bot working / loading images etc.
I've cleaned everything from ccleaner. I run win 7 64bit ie 8.0.7601. With flash 10.3 (i've tryed with flash 11 too)

P.S. The old revamped one is working but out of date Sad. I would really enjoy your version of bot. Thanks in advance

P.P.S. Php.exe doesnt show up in process list in task manager.
ppps Think it's possible that the old (revamped bot) to mess up with registries of this version and php beeing assigned to only one of the versions ?

pppps I've noticed in the status bar (next to waiting for amf data) it says at some point jscript:false
cpsupermarc wrote:same as my problem posted previously...it just loads facebook and my city...and thats it...waiting...waiting...and still waiting for something to happen but theres none...i dont know why...it wont load game parameters and plug.in like it should do...i guess we got the same problem...

Things to consider:
1. Clear you cache directly using the IE browser, not the 3rd part programs;
2. Is good do have the last flash version ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]);
3. Do NOT use the Bot browser for anything else beside LOGIN or LOGOFF;

*It is extremely necessary a firewall exception for the CVBotDEVIL.exe...
*If you using the Bot browser to "navigate" you are doing it wrong...
*Some times the CityVille just wont load and the page gets down on the Bot browser, you can refresh (right-click) and try load the CityVille manually, whoever its NOT recommended and the Bot may not start properly...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

same...

Post  cpsupermarc on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:25 am

hi tony...can i ask a little request? can you please post back the download link of the most recent update of your old revamped version? 7.3 i think? ive been really trying to make this devil version to work for days now from the time it was released but still no luck...:-( at least we can still download your revamped version which is a big help...unlike those official version which are not good...thank you so much! :-)

cpsupermarc

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:27 am

cpsupermarc wrote:hi tony...can i ask a little request? can you please post back the download link of the most recent update of your old revamped version? 7.3 i think? ive been really trying to make this devil version to work for days now from the time it was released but still no luck...:-( at least we can still download your revamped version which is a big help...unlike those official version which are not good...thank you so much! :-)

Sorry but the "revamped" version do not exist anymore...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

same...

Post  cpsupermarc on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:04 am

oh, i see...sorry if i ever asked...i guess i have to settle for the official full-or-error version then...im still hoping that one day i can finally see it working...i just dont understand why i can make the revamped version work and this one wont...thank you tony...

cpsupermarc

Back to top Go down

Post  CityVille on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:23 am

can any1 say what is the use of fbhome tab on top of the cvbot

CityVille

Back to top Go down

Post  <BQ> on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:53 am

CityVille wrote:can any1 say what is the use of fbhome tab on top of the cvbot

it's to switch between Accounts. more not

<BQ>

Back to top Go down

Post  colinpritham on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:00 am

william2chao wrote:to follow up on my last port. I hope this picture can help.
*IMAGE REMOVED*

are u clicking on facebook home on bot and then going on cityville...............u should not do that.do not use FBhome to browse . first time user takes time to load as it as to download the files.wait for some time do not go to FB home which loads facebook home page and then clicking on cityville link.dont go to cityville via FBhome. its like playing multiple session of cityville,.
colinpritham

Back to top Go down

Plug In Energy

Post  r4y2615 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Dear Tony, i have a request for the plug-in, can u make some plug-in for Energy...???

A few month ago i see this plug-in, but seem not work anymore....

Spoiler:
For now, i use your bot and the other bot in the same windows, dummy acc that use other bot is make req for help to main acc, then main acc using your bot accept help, then the dummy acc (using other bot) send again for the main acc using multi ----> inventory sending give, then main acc will use that energy using plug-in multi -----> Inventory Energy (using your bot).
so hardway tony.....can u make this easy way tony....i think other people wait for this plug-in tony.....

Thx for attention

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by r4y2615 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : My Picture can reporting by other people like "GEEK", he always report to admin, beware....)
r4y2615

http://www.taurshax.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:26 pm

r4y2615 wrote:Dear Tony, i have a request for the plug-in, can u make some plug-in for Energy...???

For now, i use your bot and the other bot in the same windows, dummy acc that use other bot is make req for help to main acc, then main acc using your bot accept help, then the dummy acc (using other bot) send again for the main acc using multi ----> inventory sending give, then main acc will use that energy using plug-in multi -----> Inventory Energy (using your bot).

so hardway tony.....can u make this easy way tony....i think other people wait for this plug-in tony.....

Thx for attention

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unfortunately.. theres no way to do this easy nowdays... like you said, since Z* fixed some things, that already existent Energy plugin stoped to work...
the way that you are doing is by far the best solution for the moment...

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  diogoico on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:19 pm

diogoico wrote:For some reason the bot stops after loading everything and there is no error message any idea what to do?

Does anyone else has this problem?

diogoico

Back to top Go down

Post  william2chao on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:32 pm

Tony,

I would like to offer help to do some php programming. I have a lot free time at work and home.

I started programming since 1980. I know VB, VC, C++, C, perl, php, html, java, js and many other languages. I have many computers at my disposal. I have 9 computers at home for just 4 people.

Where do I start? I read some of the php codes. I don't know how the cvbotdevl.exe are made.

If you give me some pointers to start. I can be working and helping within a week.

At least I can get my bot to work.

My guess would be that the php.exe wasn't spawn for some reason.

Anyway. I can send you email if you like.

william2chao

Back to top Go down

Post  r4y2615 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:03 pm

[quote="Admin"]
r4y2615 wrote:Dear Tony, i have a request for the plug-in, can u make some plug-in for Energy...???

Spoiler:

Thx for attention

Unfortunately.. theres no way to do this easy nowdays... like you said, since Z* fixed some things, that already existent Energy plugin stoped to work...
the way that you are doing is by far the best solution for the moment...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx Tony

Last edited by r4y2615 on Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My Picture can reporting by other people like "GEEK", he always report to admin, beware....)
r4y2615

http://www.taurshax.tk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tzache on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:58 pm

william2chao wrote:Tony,

I would like to offer help to do some php programming. I have a lot free time at work and home.

I started programming since 1980. I know VB, VC, C++, C, perl, php, html, java, js and many other languages. I have many computers at my disposal. I have 9 computers at home for just 4 people.

Where do I start? I read some of the php codes. I don't know how the cvbotdevl.exe are made.

If you give me some pointers to start. I can be working and helping within a week.

At least I can get my bot to work.

My guess would be that the php.exe wasn't spawn for some reason.

Anyway. I can send you email if you like.

Exactly. I think too that php.exe isn't starting with this version of bot.

Tzache

Back to top Go down

Post  CityVille on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:27 am

Tony First time i need your help i waited 30 minutes but its still like this see the image

imageshack.us/photo/my-images/59/screenshot1zgf.png/

Last edited by CityVille on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : simply)

CityVille

Back to top Go down

Post  CityVille on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:47 am

i would like to post a suggestion to admin ............

this bot uses hi-memory that's why it is quite slow ..........please make it fast

my system specifications are
3gb ram
512mb graph card
i get downloading speed around 375-400kbps
and uploading speed around 60-90 kbps

so please tell why it is slow............

CityVille

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top